Consumer #Marketing #Manager
To manage all division consumer facing and internal #Marketing collateral and communication efforts to reinforce the brand message of stores. It is a key objective of the position to prioritize, execute and follow through with the global marketing strategy and guidance, while developing and implementing the division marketing strategy with all aspects of #PR/#communication/#digital/#promotion/event to build brand awareness, increase traffic and repeat visiting in the destination market. The Retail Marketing Division Director/Senior manager will work closely with global creative team, retail marketing, category marketing teams, #CRM, and other marketing teams to ensure consistent and accurate customer proposition messages and innovative designs that match the high level of luxury standards, and are executed in an effective and timely manner.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with Corporate Marketing team and Division Operational teams, develop the division marketing strategy based on specific business goals, global marketing strategy, local market environment, and consumer insights.
- Control and maintain marketing calendar for all events, projects, and deadlines for the division. Assure that marketing calendar and activities remain focused on strategy and business objectives and activities/timing are coordinated to maximize efficiency and ROI.
- Communicate and maintain alignment with internal teams while engaging and managing external vendors to drive all marketing initiatives in divisions, including but not limited to PR, media, local events, in-store events, promotions and partnership activities.
- Develop and deliver briefs for Global Creative Team, and ensure that projects are completed within timelines and budgets.
- Ensure that content is accurate and complies with marketing and corporate communication guidelines across all marketing materials and collateral.
- Work with pre-departure team to create marketing campaigns that engage travelers by leveraging touch points from home country trip planning and point of origin.
- Serve as brand representative in the local market, ensuring the right brand message is delivered to the right targets, through the right channels at the right time.
- Work with the Corporate Marketing team to implement marketing KPIs, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing methods, channels, costs, and results with a focus on tracking performance and adjusting marketing program execution as required.
- Develop bottom up budget and marketing activities plan on yearly basis.
- Monitor and control budget
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
BA in Business or Marketing, MBA is a plus
10+ years in consumer-focused marketing area, 3 years in a marketing management role in Retail, Fashion, FMCG, Beauty, or Luxury industry, solid marketing experience cross all marketing functions.
Licenses / Certifications
Critical knowledge & skills including tools, software applications, language, etc.
- Tools/Resources: Proficiency in MS Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), familiarity with social media.
Other Qualifications / Core Competencies
- Effective executive presentation skills with comfort and experience in communicating with executive management at all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of and experience with Asian markets is a strong plus.
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects and priorities with limited direct supervision.
- Experience and comfort in a multicultural environment with regionally-distributed/multi-location teams a strong advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Effective listening and influencing skills in a culturally diverse, team-based environment.
- Project management skills. An ability to develop, define, and implement processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; and can identify opportunities for synergy and integration.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in parallel to accomplish goals.
- Proven ability to get things done and influence decisions both through formal channels and informal networks within a large, global organization. Able to identify, balance and address the interests and priorities of multiple groups of stakeholders
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work under stringent deadlines and high pressure; able to prioritize a heavy workload with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor, working gracefully with others even when under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work with complex issues and use logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Comfortable with quantitative analysis; experience creating/managing budget and KPI data; inclined to use fact- and data-based support to present plans, recommendations, and decisions.
- Occasional international/regional travel required to attend meetings or to support marketing initiatives and project implementation.
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
Recruiter, Executive Search / Retail Recruitment Specialists
Other sectors include Food service, catering, FMCG, FEC, Theme Parks, Construction.
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.