Retail Communications Manager
- United Arab Emirates
- Job Type:
Dubai based - Communications Manager for SPORTS RETAIL
The Communications Manager is responsible for conveying the Company’s internal and external messages.
Responsible for creating strategies to increase employee awareness and enhancing productivity. Externally communicating with media and other relevant parties to announce launches of new products, promotional and marketing activity ensuring Company and brand image are upheld.
- Draft written manuals, preparing for presentations and communications with internal stakeholders and employees
- Distribute messages from senior management, preparing internal memos and conducting meetings to share information with all parties involved
- Develop, print materials and branding strategies for employee use
- Provide communication coaching for employees in marketing and PR Departments
- Acting as a spokesperson for the Company to the general public, often developing and distributing materials that may explain or convey Company position, issues, policies etc.
- Issuing press releases, compiling press kits and at times arranging interviews if and when required
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers and relevant Department Heads
- Draft messages or scripts from Managing Directors for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Ensure consistency in internal and external communication messages across all mediums and for all departments
- Create and internal/ external communication response to crisis situations which may affect Company perception and reputation
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects Company strategic vision, and is delivered in a timely manner
- Produce and publish mass communications, creating content and framing of all messages
- Collaborate with marketing to develop advertising, promotional and marketing plans, edit and revising content as and when necessary
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or a relevant field.
- Business Acumen
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Innovation and creativity
- Strategic planning
- Project Management
- Attention to detail
- Process Excellence
- Time Management
Package to 34000 AED per month + medical, visa, flights
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
Recruiter, Executive Search / Retail Recruitment Specialists
Other sectors include Food service, catering, FMCG, FEC, Theme Parks, Construction.
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.