Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Talent Acquisition Business Partners source the best employees for the organization through full recruitment mix processes ensuring both current and future hiring needs are delivered whilst managing brand perception. You could consider this a combination of recruitment strategy, pipeline building of the talent pool for future needs, hands on recruitment advertised selection, search and selection, project management and marketing of the brand to attract top talent in multiple countries.
Talent Acquisition Business Partners ensure success by developing strategy and using hiring metric systems, AI, IT, key social media, boards/ATS/CRM, build internal and external relationships (retail agencies, testing systems, brand partners) to have significant effect on speed of process to hire and delivery of successful on boarding process. Reporting on aspects of the hiring process and ensuring recommendations to the stakeholders to continuously enhance candidate experience and brand perception.
Talent Acquisition Business Partners must have in-depth knowledge of labor laws as well as current hiring trends, specialized in Retail industry.
Key responsibilities include:
• Formulating detailed job descriptions.
• Discussing and establishing qualification requirements and terms and conditions of employment with internal stakeholders.
• Support the HR department as a Business Partner with creating procedures & processes for the long-term success of the business.
• Design and implement talent pipeline processes utilizing IT, AI and traditional methods.
• Using web-based technology and social media to analyze hiring trends, post job vacancies, and following up with candidates during the hiring process.
• Search and selection of candidates and maintaining a database/ATS/ CRM
• Mediating between candidates and hiring managers.
• Reporting on hiring plans, pipelines and strategies in line with current and future needs.
• Working with HRM, Retail Director & GM on revising HR policies aligned to talent acquisition.
• Analyzing recruitment software and the performance of recruitment agencies leading to quality partnerships that are cost effective and maintain brand perception.
• Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
• Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media, alumni and business events
• Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
• Screen resumes and job applications
• Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
• Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles both retail and corporate.
• Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
• Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
• Develop and coach/train hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
• Host and participate in job fairs
• Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
• Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles
• Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end
A little more information on the package/benefits in place;
• There is a work from home policy in place whereby staff are allowed to work 2 days from home (Mondays & Thursdays are mandatory in the office).
• All staff receive 30% staff discount on branded products
• Holiday pay is 8% of gross annual salary
• Travel expenses (home to office and office to office) are fully reimbursed
• Pension contribution is 18,675% from the employer
• Bonus scheme is under review currently
- Netherlands Any Region
- Job Type:
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.