Creative and Advertising Manager
Lead at advertising and marketing department, working with designers, artists, copywriters, sales teams and marketers to create a vision for products sold. Creative Manager plan advertising, oversee the creative process and give guidance to the creative people that work under them.
Creative Manager is capable to fulfil a communication strategy for any campaign with all their collaterals with maintaining the tone and voice of it from the promotion side and corporate one.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Develops basic presentation approaches by reviewing materials and information presented by client.
- Determines production requirements by reviewing client requirements; considering scheduling factors.
- Determines production schedule by conferring with heads of art, copy writing, and production departments; outlining basic presentation concepts; coordinating creative activities.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by staff.
- Obtains client approval by presenting final layouts to client.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; recommending changes to art, copy writing, and production departments.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develops marketing strategies by examining client objectives; planning, scheduling, and completing design and production requirements for direct marketing, telemarketing, and advertising.
- Keeps clients informed by compiling, analyzing, and reporting marketing results; forwarding plan projections and updates.
- Revises marketing plan by analyzing campaign results; identifying expansion opportunities.
- Monitors marketing mix and results by coordinating tracking actions with sales and marketing representatives.
- Improves marketing quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing creative processes; implementing changes.
- Helps clients by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- ALL ADOBE PROGRAMMES
- AFTER EFFECT
- MOVIE D
- Saudi Arabia Eastern Province
- Job Type:
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.