ERP IT MANAGER
ERP System Manager JD
- Consulting with business units to determine ERP requirements (project brief) covering all aspects; including pre-launch requirements and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilising primarily Dynamics 365.
- Analyse project brief to determine schedule plans, funding proposals and appropriate monitoring and control requirements for accomplishing stated project objectives.
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific company requirements.
- Perform risk assessment and gap analysis across all different departments and implement mitigation plans with the right configuration of Dynamics modules.
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues with complete deployment of applications and systems.
- Installing and integrating ERP software/apps.
- Providing training to the IT support team and trainers.
- Designing user-friendly interfaces and functionalities.
- Preparing technical and training manuals.
- Must have experience in Microsoft Dynamics in retail , preferably fashion retail.
- Have implemented directly retail, supply chain module and preferable (CRM) of Microsoft dynamics 365.
- Have done prior integration between dynamics and 3rd party applications like Magento , MenaItech etc.
- Preferably started his career as Microsoft dynamics developer or is currently a very experienced developer ready to move to the next career level.
- Prior experience with a gold Microsoft partner is of value added.
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI.
- Fashion retail experience is a must.
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules.
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding.
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Saudi Arabia Any Region
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.