Digital Marketing Director
Location(s): London, New York, Toronto.
The client was e
As they continue to scale they seek their first Digital Marketing Director to join the Marketing Team as a senior professional. Their team of experts come from Amazon, Google, Apple, Shopbop, H&M, Net-a-Porter, Burberry and other leading technology and retail companies. You will be responsible for new customer and profitable traffic growth. You will work cross-functionally with others in the marketing and ecommerce teams to acquire new customers with an eye towards ROI and generating brand awareness in the local markets.
More specifically, you will:
● Build paid marketing strategy balancing global standards and KPIs with country-specific optimization for local digital marketing channels.
● Create country specific playbooks and strategies on paid marketing channels/ media mix.
● Manage and improve performance of existing paid marketing campaigns and channels for existing clients, especially across single page application SEO, SEM, paid social and
● Introduce additional local digital marketing channels (e.g. affiliates) and agencies in our target
● Manage global agency relationships to ensure they hit their KPIs.
● Create and secure client approval for country specific acquisition marketing proposals.
● Hire and manage a team of digital marketing specialists to scale our business.
● Mentor other marketing members on digital marketing best practices and campaign
● Lead on media budget planning and allocations across paid channels based on client revenue
goals and budgets.
● Conduct accurate budget forecasting and predict the profitability of all channels at the
country and client level.
● Ensure proper attribution and channel analysis understanding with appropriate application of
different models (e.g. multi-touch, LTV).
● Develop and distribute weekly and monthly digital marketing performance reports.
● Partner with ecommerce and creative teams to ensure brand and creative integrity.
● Work closely with the technology team to generate marketing feeds, automate marketing.
processes and develop a data-driven and key items approach towards acquisition marketing.
What we are looking for:
● You have minimum of eight years of digital marketing experience, You have built the Digital Marketing function previously In a fast past start up /scale up
stablished in 2016 and in a short time has become a world leader in local-first
ecommerce. They have reimagined how brands and shoppers transact across borders, languages,
currencies and cultures. With an all-inclusive global ecommerce platform, rapidly design, build,
operate, optimize and market highly localised country-specific ecommerce sites in foreign markets
for coveted brands. They help iconic brands go global by being local. They are what brands
expanding globally do next.
● You have expertise in international digital marketing platforms like Naver, Line, Wechat, etc.
● You are a strong negotiator and have a proven track record of securing favorable agency terms
and media buys.
● You are a data-driven, innovative marketer with success in launching in new territories,
markets with exploratory media budgets.
● You have deep working knowledge of digital media execution and measurement platforms,
including (but not limited to): Google products (GA, GTM, Google Ads, etc), Adobe Omniture,
FB Ads/Audience Manager, Naver.
● You can work at pace, think on your feet, build, manage, coach and co-ordinate your team
and juggle multiple priorities, projects and deadlines easily.
● You have great communication & collaboration skills.
● You get it done, experienced in working in a fast-paced environment, you require minimum
supervision, have a can-do, roll up your sleeves attitude.
● You are highly self-motivated, resourceful, with a sense of humour.
● You are multilingual English fluent essential and Asian languages strongly preferred.
- -- Worldwide -- Europe
- Job Type:
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.