Key Accounts Director
You will develop, lead and own our rapidly growing global portfolio of high-profile client brands, ensuring delivery against aggressive targets. You will work with all areas of the Team; Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Operational teams and at the client level to coordinate and execute on successful outcomes.
● Manage and Drive Client-specific outcomes: You will define, own, drive and manage the commercial roadmaps for our key clients that are built to achieve financial targets and leverage business product innovation and country strategy, marketing innovation and business development to achieve that outcome.
● Build an Expert Knowledge of the Client: You will intimately understand how the client’s global eCommerce business operates, what their goals are and how we can be best positioned to help them achieve that. This will span the areas of user experience, marketing strategy, logistics, payment processing and more.
● Voice of the Client: You will be the key contact person, the person able to answer any question and that of whom the Client knows that they will receive a prompt, knowledgeable and reliable response.
● Lead Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews: You will lead presentations to executive audiences on the performance of their business on monthly and quarterly cadences and update on our collective progress in realizing the roadmap and the outcome.
What we are looking for:
● You are an excellent communicator across all audiences and median, with a minimum of 10 years of excelling in a high-profile Client Relationship, Account Management or similar role with proven success in scaling eCommerce accounts and driving incremental GMV. You have good knowledge of eCommerce User Experience and Marketing and are considered a solid generalist.
● You are driven and celebrate success and achievement. You are the person who carries everyone else across the finish line. You relish dreaming up new and creative ways to get things done quickly and efficiently.
● You are a natural leader, known and loved for your innovative and adaptive style, who senses when a hands-on approach is called for and doesn't hesitate to roll your sleeves up an extra turn when necessary.
● You are an expert in achieving success with international teams both with your own and your international clients, you understand how to coordinate distributed teams across time zones.
● You thrive in today’s remote and virtual environment and have the empathy to understand how to help everyone else thrive there too.
● You have extensive knowledge of what it takes to be successful and competitive in eCommerce and keep yourself apprised of developments in the industry in terms of new technologies, marketing strategies and other relevant trends.
● Ideally you have experience of successfully delivering and managing platform integrations involving Order Management Systems (OMS), Retail Management Systems (RMS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Warehouse Operations, Logistics and Couriers.
Package dependant on location - This can be considered a remote position based in the UK, USA, Canada or ASIA
- -- Worldwide -- Europe
- Job Type:
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.