He will be responsible for managing the suppliers and the supply chain for product flow.Price negotiations, product planning, inventory control, quality control and business agreements and or contracts will be under his responsibility.
Additionally, special attention will be given to developing, implementing, controlling, and monitoring the store layouts against maximizing planograms and space management and even more importantly the signature items of the company.
Qualifications & Experiences:
3-5 years solid experience in a homeware multinational company in HQ level is a must (essential)
• 10-12 year’s minimum experience in the commercial or purchasing function (essential)
• Fluent in English (essential)
• BSc (minimum) in BA, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing, Law (essential)
• Understanding of Fashion and trend setting (essential)
• MBA or MSc in Marketing| Operations| Engineering or professional certification (CIPS, Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP), Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM), Certified Professional in Distribution and Warehousing (CPDW), Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)), would be consider an asset (preferred)
• Micro Office Suit (preferred) • Oracle ERP (preferred)
- Responsible for inventory control (planning, ordering, purchasing, monitoring) based on budgets and respective KPI’s and SOPs.
- Identify the assortment needs and develop strategies and action plans to accommodate. them in due time. Interact with cross-functional meetings to get 360o view.
- Lead the Buying Steering Committee as per the company’s Buying Committee Governance
- Work closely with VM to further enhance the planograms solutions and maximize the
the efficiency of space management towards increasing the per m2 sales and profitability.
- Ensure timely delivery of products.
- Continuously scan and analyze the market and suppliers for new opportunities that could
lead the company towards a competitive advantage.
- Identify key suppliers and build and develop strong business relationships with them.
- Constantly monitoring the competition for product launches and pricing structure.
- Acquire market competitiveness.
- Build a cost leadership approach through constant suppliers’ reviews and evaluations.
- Control and monitor purchasing department budget.
- Responsible for the evaluation, hiring, training, and development of his team.
- Be consumer-focused, monitor market trends, competitors' actions, understand market
research findings, and take actions to increase consumer product satisfaction.
- Co-responsible in developing the signature items through continuous positive cooperation
with the Fashion Trend Analyst (or Trend Setter).
- Assure proper planning and implementation of the signature items in a 360 holistic view.
- Develop KPI’s and reporting tools.
- Maintain records for suppliers and potential ones, purchases, and orders.
- Resolve potential supplier disputes.
- Secure the company’s position through strong business agreements of contracts.
- Act as an intermediate with Finance to monitor and resolve any delayed payments to the
suppliers and secure accuracy of payment.
- Saudi Arabia Any Region
- Job Type:
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.