Head of Loss Prevention
- Financial reporting
- Business Strategy Knowledge
- Advanced knowledge in Contingency/ Crisis Management
- Advanced knowledge in Retail Security Solutions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Loss Prevention for retail businesses
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in managing people
- Management of high performing teams
The Head of Loss Prevention will implement a strategy to protect the people and profit of the business, which links to the department objectives, vision and values for Loss Prevention in their regions.
Empower the internal and external teams to improve performance, drive profit, reduce risk of loss and protect staff and customers, through proven LP strategies and workplans which will help us to support the Stores, Restaurants, Head Office and Warehouse locations in delivering business targets and making it a safe place to work.
Partnering with Senior Leaders in the department and throughout the organisation for maximum workload output, whilst using risk assessment data to drive decision-making and analysing trends from the team’s work which will support in continuous improvement of the profit of the business.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Develop a strategy for the Loss Prevention team in their AOR, which supports the wider department strategy in achieving the department objectives.
- Ensure the vision and values are linked to the strategy and are understood and practised daily throughout the team.
- Work with and build relationships with Market Directors and the Country Operations Manager, to deliver all aspects of the role and deliver all financial and profits targets.
- Inspire the Senior Managers to manage and develop the skills of the team to ensure capability and succession planning in the Loss Prevention department.
- Work with Senior Leaders in the Loss Prevention department to identify solutions that will support business improvement, taking into consideration market specific requirements.
- Invest time in stakeholder engagement across the organization, ensuring relationships are built, developed and maintained for maximum output and support.
- Support the Director of Asset Protection to manage costs within the remit of the Loss Prevention team, ensuring the Senior Manager – Loss Prevention understands the importance of controlling costs for their respective markets.
- Work with the Senior Manager - Loss Prevention to develop tangible strategies which will support the company in reducing losses and protecting people & profit through the MENA region, understanding the differences in trends for each market.
- Responsible for achievement of the relevant part of the LP Annual Plan from all field-based teams in the market, highlighting shortfalls and devising strategies to ensure completion on time, in full, and within the agreed timescales.
- Analyse annual work plan data to review Loss Prevention areas that require focus, planning improvements, and methodologies to drive the strategy for the next 18 months.
- Work with the Head of Fraud Prevention to ensure all Investigations are delivered to the required standard and within timescales, ensuring Ministry Regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure that Business Continuity and disaster recovery plans are in place and implemented as and when required
- Work with the Head of Health & safety to ensure that staff and customers are protected whilst within their AOR.
- Development of the team within their AOR, planning for future succession, whilst driving the performance of the team.
- Responsible for the delivery and execution of all LP related projects within their AOR
- Saudi Arabia Any Region
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.