Senior Audit Manager - Financial Risk and Operational risk
Deliver the Annual Audit Plan for one’s own area of responsibility, at the same time, ensuring that satisfactory management, administrative, financial and risk controls are in place to facilitate compliance with established Company Policies, and safeguard the assets of the Company. Provide leadership to his/her Audit team.
Identify and Address areas within Audit to improve/achieve strategy.
- Identify needs to invest in manpower or technology, to enable the Internal Audit Department to provide effective risk coverage to the Business.
- Identify major risks in the Business and helps the Group Internal Audit Manager in drafting the Annual Audit Plan and the Strategic Audit Plan.
Identify opportunities for increasing profit margins or controlling costs through various audit examinations, and ensure that the Company’s assets are adequately protected
Carry out and Manage Audit Reviews
- Direct and review audit projects to ensure that these address major risk areas therein, and are completed on a timely basis, in accordance with departmental standards and the audit program.
- Perform or lead complex / sensitive Audit reviews or special reviews / investigations.
Manage and provide professional guidance / supervision to Audit Employees, on a continuous basis.
Provide feedback to Senior Management
- Makes oral or written presentations to management on the conclusion of an Audit review or on a periodic basis, discussing deficiencies and recommending ways to improve and obtain management agreement to take corrective actions.
- Produces well drafted Audit reports to communicate Audit observations, their risk and impact, and recommendations to resolve the deficiencies noted, to management.
Perform different consulting activities and acts as a bridge between the Internal Audit Department and various Functions to enable them to achieve their respective Business objectives.
Retail experience in most recent role.
8-10 years’ relevant audit experience, with 5 years in supervisory capacity
Relevant business / accounting degreeProfessional accounting / auditing qualification i.e. CA, CPA, CIA, CISA or its equivalent
- Kuwait Any Region
- Job Type:
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.