Financial Controller/ Senior Accounting Manager
Seeking a high caliber, fully qualified (from a top ten accounting firm) candidate who will be the CFO for this growth orientated QSR business. You will have a strong background in accounting, practice and industry. The candidate must be highly motivated, a commercial thinker and demonstrate high levels of initiative, accountability and leadership and is hands on.
Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director and Chairman
• Take overall control of the company’s accounting function..
• Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
• Lead and develop finance teams.
• Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
• Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies, and controls in respect of management are conducted in accordance with the company guidelines.
• Production of Statutory Accounts and Monthly management accounts.
• Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
Ensure there is a strong degree of Financial control in the businesses.
Corporate Finance: Produce cash flows, balance sheets, covenant calculations on a monthly and quarterly basis. Familiar with the financial requirements under LMA documents and other standard banking Loan facilities.
- Qualified accountant with a minimum 10 years PQE in a commercial organization ACA
- Strong academics required, preferably educated to degree level (preferable 2:1 or higher)
- 10 years + Finance experience within a medium to large multi-site Retail organization.
10years + Supervisory experience & strong team & management skills.
- Knowledge of Sage 200 or a similar accounting system. Basware knowledge.
- PC literate, good advanced Excel skills & experience of Microsoft office.
Strong financial modelling skills, analytical
Proven track record
Management and leadership abilities
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- High levels of reliability, diligence and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management and external relationships
- A Strong commercial outlook.
- Analytical thinker.
- Have a proactive attitude with the ability to challenge back.
- Self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative.
- Flexible attitude and ability to work as part of a team & a continually changing business are essential.
- Enjoys working to tight deadlines with high standards in an expanding business environment.
- Able to cope in a pressurised environment & make healthy decisions.
- Liaising with Senior Finance Managers and provide analysis & influence.
- Have a BYA (Beat Year Ago) attitude – continually raising the bar.
- A strong team player with 100%+ commitment.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
- United Kingdom Surrey
- Job Type:
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.