Digital Content Specialist
This growing company is in need of an experienced and ambitious Digital Content Specialist to oversee development, execution and delivery of digital and print content across all our channels. You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate should know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Digital Content Specialist, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Import and update content for each product in Content Management systems as required.
- Ensure 100% data accuracy across all content management systems.
- Perform product-specific SEO keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities;
- Write SEO-friendly product descriptions for brand websites and other e-commerce platforms;
- Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Create and maintain internal product pages;
- Write, proofread, and edit various print/online content;
- Stay updated on industry trends and competitor activity and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Updating all sections of online channels (Application/website) including homepage and all other categories.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
Skills, Competencies & Requirements:
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills in English;
- Demonstrated expertise in creating engaging content (with writing samples or portfolio);
- Knowledge of current SEO best practices and keyword research techniques;
- Attention to detail and sense of ownership;
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and dynamic environment;
- Ability to mentor, coach and act as a knowledge resource to other employees on the topic of SEO;
- Familiarity with the following will be considered an asset:
- Google Analytics
- Basic HTML
- SEO Auditing methods
- Proficiency with popular content management systems. Akeneo knowledge is preferable.
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Expert in Excel (CSV files, VLOOKUP).
- College diploma or a certificate in related field (ie. English, Journalism, Marketing & Communications)
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in the field of content creation, SEO, and web analytics
Salary to gross of SR17000 and usual benefits (air ticket/medical/30 days vacation/3 month potential bonus).
- Saudi Arabia Riyadh
- Job Type:
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.