VP Supply Chain
- Contribute to the delivery of the business plan and targets as a member of the local management team in close alignment with HQ functions
- Lead the development and implementation of Supply Chain Strategy to support goals and financial objectives
- Develop capabilities and initiatives to support supply chain performance over a multi-year horizon, and be responsible for supply chain processes, infrastructure and enablers
- Act as a role model in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations as well as the adidas Fair Play Code of Conduct and other internal policies
- Develop supply chain strategy that supports and meets strategy, performance objectives and customer expectations
- Maintain routines to ensure delivery of core supply chain metrics in terms of product availability , cost (supply chain cost as percentage of net sales), inventory and service
- Lead management routines to monitor core supply chain performance, including delivering against product availability, cost, service level agreements and inventory objectives
- Build and maintains good relationships with Commercial functions, Key Accounts, line managers as well as the entire team to communicate direction and objectives
- Create strategies and routines to ensure that demand and supply are broadly in balance, including open-to-buy (OTB) and purchasing processes
- Manage all local operations teams (purchasing, inbound, customs, order fulfilment, warehousing and distribution and outbound) including 3rd party providers
- Develop and drive customer collaboration initiatives
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance measures are met within global guidelines
- Provide input on local needs to HQ functions, including Operations, and ensures rapid implementation of global solutions
- Lead improvement and efficiency programs as requested by APAC lead and local stakeholders
- Define organizational structure, set objectives, and manage workloads and results to achieve goals while adopting best practices and achieving continuous process improvement
- Ensure high employee engagement at every level through effective motivation, coaching, training, and development of personnel in the team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be a strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution
- Must have the ability to interact at the highest levels of the company
- An acute sense of business management and administration
- A strong and dedicated understanding towards the Group and customers’ needs
- The ability to turn thought into action
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- University level degree, usually in Business or Engineering, required – with MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of supply chain management experience in progressively senior positions, operations experience an asset
- Background in FMCG or packaged goods industry
- Demonstrated ability of managing cost performance, supply/demand forecasting & distribution execution for a broad product range across multiple locations
- Certifications such as those in Six Sigma, Operations or Inventory Management a plus
- -- Worldwide -- Asia
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.