Head of Finance And Administration
Head of Finance and Administration
- Operationally manage and responsible of the Finance & Accounting department, demonstrating a strong understanding of Dutch regulatory requirements for accounts, taxation and personnel administration
- Structuring, optimizing, implementing and controlling of the accounting and financial control policies and processes (including control framework);
- Ensuring timely and qualitative reporting to internal and external stakeholders in accordance with agreed timetables and quality guidelines and applicable covenants (including depositing of formal documents);
- Preparation of the balance sheet file for the annual accounts
- Preparation of monthly management reports and quarterly budget revisions
- Preparation of accounts for Board meetings
- Independently conducting the financial administration of creditors, debtors, ledger and ensuring that it is correct, complete and timely
- Driving the Groups periodic budget, forecasting, planning & control cycle including KPI-reporting;
- Monitoring changes in IFRS / GAAP and develop, maintain and implement financial accounting and/or reporting procedures, processes and systems;
- Effectively manage each entity's and consolidated Group working capital processes (treasury/cash & banking, midterm cash planning);
- Analysis and management on cash flow;
- Working capital scan.
- Ensuring proper organization of financial administration and administrative processes
- Ensuring compliance of all entities to company policies and guidelines and Dutch legislations through periodic internal and external audits on processes, Administrative organization, financial audits, operational audits, government/tax audits, statistical information, etc.;
- Advising and supporting business management and take the lead in projects focused on ongoing improvement of finance processes, both in effectiveness and efficiency, renewing systems and processes;
- Advising management on improvements in the field of financial management in line with the growth and ambitions
- Taking care of periodic reports of projects for the realization of accurate forecasts
- Provide solid financial support to colleagues
- Acting as a point of contact and adviser to management on overall financial management and reporting
Oversee the registration and maintenance of Trademarks in coordination with appointed trademark lawyers
Governance Support: Extensive relevant work experience in Financial Control and Compliancy in an international organization
- Knowledge of Accounting standards (Dutch GAAP, IFRS) and Control frameworks, preferably through RA/RC certification
- Experience in improvement of internal processes, business processes, administrative organization and information management
- Deliver as promised by a structured quality-driven work style with a positive, accessible and proactive attitude and communication style
- Experience and strong understanding of Exact Accounting Software
- Native Dutch and Fluent English language
- All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
- Degree in Accounting / equivalent
- Netherlands Any Region
- Job Type:
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.