APAC Senior Director - Retail Store Operations
A superb opportunity to join a leading brand in growth markets across APAC
- Support development of global directions through input from local country with focus on in-store execution
- Drive best practice implementation in Asia-Pacific Markets based on defined priorities
- Engage regularly with Countries across APAC to drive Retail Execution to next level
- Develop key annual initiatives and priorities in store to drive sales and brand strategies with specific focus around: Retail , Consumer Service, Consumer Experience in stores, Staff Productivity and Retail Productivity/Profitability)
- Drive key APAC wide initiatives to ensure Business is ready for 2020 corporate ambitions
- Oversee the regular release and update Store Operations Manuals and Policies.
- Drive continuous improvement of retail processes, systems and capabilities.
- Constantly review all process and procedures to reduce complexity and improve productivity
- Develop, implement, review and monitor retail operating plans
- Lead in devising reports to track operational KPIs and drive retail operations priorities
- Track and benchmark performance, identify areas in need of support and develop projects with the markets’ retail operations teams to improve overall performance
- Subject matter expert on Global Retail Standard Operation procedures in ensuring full implementation and tracking of the Store Operations policy framework
- Drive Omni channel mindset in stores and enable teams on usage of Omni channel tools to the full extent
- Lead in driving people performance incentives through planning sales incentives and staff motivation programs
- Participate in group business planning and monitor results and policies of competitive organizations when preparing future plans and strategies
Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in retail operation management. Regional APAC experience preferred.
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing, MBA preferred
- Previous experience in managing a global matrix organization required
- Fluent in English
- Has lived and worked in different cultures or has substantial experience working in regional teams
- Willingness to travel upwards of 20% of time
- China Shanghai
- Job Type:
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.