Business Intelligence Manager
Reporting into the Chief #Marketing Officer, the role of the Customer & Insights Manager is to provide the group with latest the knowledge about the market and competitive changes, consumer insights and retail relevant trends in lifestyle, fashion and technology, to help develop customer-centric strategies and plans.
Manage ad-hoc consumer research projects designing and conducting all research phases including identifying study objectives and research design, sample and questionnaire design, survey implementation, field monitoring/data collection, data analysis, report development and presentation with insights and recommendations to support business objectives. Project costing and financial management
Manage qualitative consumer research projects (partially executed via research agencies), designing and conducting all research phases including identifying study objectives and research design, sample and questionnaire design, survey implementation, field monitoring/data collection, data analysis, report development and presentation with insights and recommendations to support business objectives. Project costing and financial management.
Meet with internal partners to identify sample approach and project timelines for tracking and ad hoc projects
Provide qualitative and/or quantitative findings and recommendation to diverse audiences, among all levels of the organization.
Combine data from multiple primary and secondary research sources to develop a comprehensive view of the customer experience.
Work with outside vendors, managing day-to-day operations, coordinating research projects
Provide all deliverables within determined timeframes and on budget.
Regular reporting on markets/competition & trends - Based on internet desk research:
Prepare (bi-) yearly reports on key market facts and developments
Produce regular updates on key industry and competitive developments
Provide daily / weekly business relevant news feed Identify key trends and assess business relevancy
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Master’s in Marketing, Business, Statistics or related field.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience with quantitative and qualitative market research & consumer insights generation preferably with both client and agency experience
- Experience with Survey design, programming, and deployment
- Experienced analyzing research data and delivering quality research insights in depth for the business units teams and top line for senior management
- Good skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and WinCross or SPSS required
- Good understanding of quantitative and qualitative market research best practices
- Good understanding of statistics
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and communication skills – Ability to understand business acumen and business need
- Process oriented: focused on research quality, timeliness, effective research management
- Self-directed: proactive, strong sense of accountability, independent
- Flexible: willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience working with people from diverse background and cultures
#retail #oviattjobs #globalretailrec
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.