Supply Chain Director
To effectively plan, manage and develop #supply chain end-to-end processes. This includes planning, inventory management, logistics, distribution and delivery to customers. This is to be accomplished by providing support and guidance to ensure operational success and best-in-class service performance (timely and cost-effective service). The scope starts from the supplier site till the delivery and installation at the customer for Home Delivery items or dispatching to couriers for small items.
- Preparing and aligning integrated business plans that deliver on the targets for top-line and bottom-line growth.
- Overseeing the execution of the aligned business plans with full ownership of the KPIs related to cost, cash and service.
- Provide quality inventory control, Warehouse, Fulfilment & Distribution operations and materials handling, in order to meet customer expectations.
- Aligning on the annual budgets and capital needs for the different departments under the Supply Chain department.
- Ensuring that Planning, Logistics, Warehousing policies and procedures are being followed properly and that Internal Controls are in place and effective.
- Ensure effective operational controls and performance monitoring; as well as ensuring having a cost-effective logistics and distribution operation/network.
- Ensure department’s financial health (i.e. P/L, Balance Sheet, Budgeting, Forecasting, etc.)
- Cascade down through OGSM and deploy to the different team members, and ensure all employee involvement and commitment.
- Establish security improvements to better protect company assets, staff and visitors to facilities
- Ensure proper management of storage capacity to ensure maximum utilization of available space
- Conduct regular performance reviews with the lead-team of the department to track progress and course correct accordingly.
- Conduct regular performance updates with the COO to update on KPIs and align on critical decisions.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure excellent internal communications.
- Ensure that quality and safety procedures and measures are being implemented across the full supply chain.
Must possess proven expertise in operations management including : Demand planning, Supply planning, Initiative planning, Inventory management, Distribution planning, S&OP processes, Continuous improvement and change management.
Must possess proven expertise in operations management including : Knowledge in Freight, warehouse and distribution management, Customer relationship management, Clearing and Forwarding, and fleet management, process analysis and performance evaluation.
- WMS on Oracle experience
- Arabic Fluent
- Job Type:
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.