Head of Marketing
The Marketing Team are the keepers of the brand. Responsible for the accurate and consistent representation of the brand in everything the company does: anything from Point of Sale communication, social media strategy to internal communication and company culture.
Our goal is to build a global brand that will position us at the forefront of the next generation of consumer goods and services.
We are looking for a #Head of #Marketing to:
● Develop and build the marketing strategy for the brand and drive world-class implementation to achieve the long-, mid-, and short-term objectives of the company.
● Build brand equity and market share development.
Your main responsibilities will be:
● Alignment with brand strategy and ensuring the adaptation and implementation in active markets.
● Translate brand strategy into actionable and executable plans and lead successful and measurable execution.
● Support product campaigns/launches by developing and ratifying marketing plans.
● Monitor the brand’s performance (market share, brand equity etc.) and brand development against sales/profit forecast and budgets.
● Provide market and competitor monitoring to develop category strategy and innovation pipeline.
Monitor the effective and efficient further development of all processes as well as the structure of the team. Identify organisational changes and measures for improvement of the organisation and initiate adequate measures.
● Guide, motivate, and develop the marketing team.
● University degree.
● Minimum 5- 10 years experience in marketing: #FMCG or #retail & #digital products experience, as well as offline and online marketing.
● Advanced degree in marketing or a related field (preferably an MBA)
● Evaluation using KPI based methods
● Excellent English & German command
● Understanding of P&L principles and levers which drive brand profit
● Leadership of teams
Whats on offer?
● Great opportunity to help develop and contribute to the establishment of a new global consumer brand.
● Exciting and visionary work in a rapidly growing startup with a multicultural and friendly work environment.
A great culture, Stock ownership plan, an exciting growth business with a small international team and the opportunity to truly develop a brand into a global player.
- Germany, Deutschland
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
#Recruiter, #Executive #Search #Retail Recruitment Specialists #Talent #International Vacancies
Other sectors include #Foodservice #hospitality #Digital
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.