Director, SAP Project Lead
To own, develop and continuously improve the product portfolio of technology solutions which support SAP Retail (SCM) functions within the Group
Our client has embarked on a 5 year journey to replace legacy systems with implementation of SAP Retail including but not limited to SAP CAR. This is a strategic initiative to transform processes & systems along with integration to our warehouse logistics systems
• Regularly review existing product performance with the business to ensure technology products meet business expectations in terms of quality, availability and functionality
• Regularly review product performance within the Global Technology organization to identify continuous improvement opportunities
• Develop and maintain healthy relationships with key business process owners to enhance the reputation of Global Technology as a trusted business partner
• Seek to identify new processes and procedures to better exploit the technology portfolio to deliver enhanced value
• Undertake business analysis to understand new business requirements and develop ideas to enhance existing systems to meet those requirements
• Enforce strong governance processes to manage enhancement demand, ensuring that technology resources are deployed to deliver the best value to the company.
• Manage, develop and motivate a small team of business analysts
• Collaborate with business colleagues to develop and implement processes to improve governance of SCM & Finance Systems thru implementation of SAP Retail
• Minimum 4-6 Full-lifecycle project delivery experience within some or all of the following functions:
- Master Data - Merchandise Category & Article Hierarchy, Sites, Articles & Assortment, Omni-Channel Retail Pricing & Promotions
- Procurement, Replenishment, Logistics, Pricing, Promotions, Rebates, Omni Channel Sales Mgmt etc.
•SAP CAR including integration to POS
•Retail Inventory Managements
• Retail industry experience is essential (Global retailer, retail consulting, CPG, or FMCG experience preferred)
• Minimum 12-15 years of experience in managing and deploying technology solutions for SAP
• At least 5 years people management experience
• Degree in engineering, computer science or IT-focused business degree is preferred or financial accounting background with excellent IT project management experience
• Strong interpersonal skills, effective communication and strong presentation skills
- Hong Kong
- Job Type:
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
Recruiter, Executive Search / Retail Recruitment Specialists
Other sectors include Food service, catering, FMCG, FEC, Theme Parks, Construction.
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.