Talent Acquisition Manager - Paris
The Talent Acquisition Manager, support the business strategy by recruiting top talent into the organization. This position directs the recruitment, selection, hiring and retention strategies for with support and direction from the VP Human Resources. "Recruitment & Development
• Design, implement and manage talent sourcing activities to attract high caliber candidates: job description writing, hiring form, external & internal posting, selection of resumes, interviews, reference check, prepare and deliver job offers.
• Design and implement the employer branding in order to promote company image in France and to attract talented employees and interns.
• Develop external recruitment process and internal mobility process that allows transfers, promotions, and relocations to be handled efficiently, responding to business needs in a timely and effective manner, including visa and work permit procurement.
• Advisor to and partner with Directors and Managers on all position vacancy and on all talent decisions including acquisition, promotions, development and placement.
• Create and implement an induction program.
• Participate in the selection and hiring process for the Management Trainee Program (MTP) and the Intern Program.
• Support the management of employees‘s competencies/skills and careers.
• Ensure the right level of required language skills (russian, chinese, english, french etc.)
• Participation in the implementation of talent management culture.
• Manage university relations by developing the brand with the students and University/business school; build strong partnerships that lead to the acquisition of the top talent.
• Create and manage strong relationships with headhunters.
• Participate in the coordination of merit adjustments and performance incentive based on Guidelines.
• Support the employee recognition and retention program.
• Must have Bachelor’s Degree in HR or equivalent.
• 8-10 years of experience in a recruitment agency/ temp agencies or in company with primary focus on recruitment
• Fluency in English and French.
• HR competencies: recruitment / -HR communication /labor laws.
• Proficient in MS computer applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) required.
- Job Type:
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
Recruiter, Executive Search / Retail Recruitment Specialists
Other sectors include Food service, catering, FMCG, FEC, Theme Parks, Construction.
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.