Assistant General Manager , #Sales - #Hawaii
- United States
- Job Type:
The Assistant General Manager Sales is a key business partner to the General Manager at store level. They are responsible for delivery of the 'Preferred Destination for Luxury Shopping'. They ensure their team of Product Sales Managers is fully focused and effective in their role as a key link between the global merchant team and our customer, striving to continually improve team and space productivity, Responsible for achieving sales and productivity targets while, upholding the company's luxury brand image through managing the performance, morale and development of the sales team.
Drive Store Productivity & Service Experience
• Prepare and execute approved store productivity plans that achieve or exceed customer penetration, spend targets and grow market share.
• Lead managment to work effectively with Global & Division Merchants to execute the strategies in each of their areas. Ensure each team member is fully conversant with their strategies and relevant brand, assortment, collections knowledge and effectively communicates this with their sales team. Coach, train and mentor each of the team to communicate effectively.
• Effectively communicate company overall objectives
• Establish clear goals and objectives which remain focused on the customer experience, increasing productivity and the product.
• Work with Store teams, Merchants and Visual to execute store presentation and promotional activities.
• Ensure consistent execution and maintenance of internal and vendor’s Visual Merchandising directives in line with required standards.
•Education: Bachelors Degree in Management, Business or equivalent preferred.
•Work Experience: Minimum 4 years retail store management required. Regional and market leadership experience with merchandising and financial accountability highly desired.
• Strong multi-dimensional leadership ability; able to effectively operate in a culturally diverse environment with astuteness and sensitivity.
•High degree of integrity and confidentiality with a keen sense of business/financial acumen.
•Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well with personnel at various levels.
•Strong communication skills, both oral and written and be comfortable in making high level presentations.
•Strong analytical skills; ability to work with complex issues.
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
Recruiter, Executive Search / Retail Recruitment Specialists
Other sectors include Food service, catering, FMCG, FEC, Theme Parks, Construction.
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.