Marketing Manager - Malls
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for maximising brand exposure, strengthen the presence within a Retail/Mall environment.
- Increase national and international PR exposure through the use of digital and non digital marketing channels.
- Develop, nurture and maintain partnerships with industry and government bodies.
- Lead and manage any promotional/ marketing events.
- Conduct research and competitor analysis to aid in assessment of brand positioning in the market, using this to then set strategies and objectives on a regular basis. Obtain Demographic Intelligence, competitor research on like properties in Qatar, UAE and GCC, together with general real estate news that could impact on brand (leasing / retail / development).
- Promote and reinforce brand image.
- Manage and oversee all marketing related communications both external and internal.
- Develop, execute and oversee marketing campaigns
- Budget management of campaigns in line with overall marketing budget: effective utilization, execution and cost control of marketing and marketing related activities
- ROI analysis required on each promotion and relayed to the business.
Travel requirements: Occasional travel across the GCC
- BSc in Marketing, Business Management, Advertising, Mass Communication or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 6 years retail, consumer, leisure or hospitality marketing experience preferably working with malls.
- Commercial acumen
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and stay calm in pressure environment.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Strong working knowledge of retail marketing, strategic planning and program implementation, including website, media messaging and social media.
- Knowledge of Marketing Retail Developments (Retail Malls / Shopping Centers / Mixed Use Developments) within the GCC.
- Prior experience of Regional Mall / Shopping Centre Marketing.
- Ability to develop and implement successful communication strategies.
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify and harness new opportunities and challenges through effective planning.
- Strong management & interpersonal skills.
Language Fluency: Fluent in English, Arabic will be an advantage but not essential at all.
Executive Search, Job search, Management search, recruitment agency, ethical recruiters in MENA, Asia, UAE, Europe Retail, FEC, Food, Fashion, Luxury brands.
Sectors We Cover
Retail, Food service, Hospitality and FMCG – Mid-Management to Executive positions in Operations, Buying, Merchandising, CRM, Franchise, Food preparation, Business Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and IT, Leadership, HR, Business Development, Organisational Development and more.
Recruiter, Executive Search / Retail Recruitment Specialists
Other sectors include Food service, catering, FMCG, FEC, Theme Parks, Construction.
We focus on quality and service. We are not a big volume agency! We will only discuss an opportunity with you when you have a good chance of success!
Global Retail Recruitment is an established global retail recruiter and executive search agency focusing on delivery of quality recruitment process and extensive knowledge in the retail sector. We assist candidates in their search for a new career with consideration to their personal requirements, key skills, future career path and capability of fulfilling our clients brief.
We have delivered success and continue to deliver quality retail recruitment process for candidates globally to leading brands in Europe, Asia, and MENA. Our recruitment success is based on our commitment to providing ethical, considerate and communicative recruitment service coupled with honest, professional advice.
We have significant experience in Luxury, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle, Variety Retail in operations and all support functions such as HR, Leadership, organisational development marketing, finance, buying, merchandising, VM, Supply, Logistics, Franchise, CRM, Real Estate, E-commerce and more.
Vacancies are normally Area, Regional, Country, GM, Director, CEO, COO, CFO, VP, P, MD levels.