Through registration on this site or submittal of your Curriculum Vitae’ We confirm how we are to provide you recruitment services.
1. Global Recruitment Consulting trading as ‘Global Retail Recruitment’ are to provide you permanent recruitment services that is to say we will act as an agency as defined under The Employment Agencies Act 1973.
2. You authorise Global Recruitment Consulting trading as ‘ Global Retail Recruitment’ to seek work on your behalf.
3. In our recent telephone conversation / meeting / correspondence you informed us that you wish us to seek employment through use of our service.
4. In our recent telephone conversation/meeting/correspondence you informed us that you wish us to seek employment within the field of Management.
Thank you for selecting Global Recruitment Consulting trading as ‘ Global Retail Recruitment’ and should you have any queries, or require any further information on the services we provide please contact email@example.com
Global Retail Recruitment
The term ‘Global Retail Recruitment’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 130 Aztec, Bristol, BS324UB. Our company registration number is 06612799 registered in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Global Retail Recruitment’s prior written consent.
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Global Recruitment Consulting Ltd trading as ‘Global Retail Recruitment’ will collect the personal details that you provide to us on our website for the purposes of providing you with services and/or information. In providing such services and/or information to you we will only use your data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
This statement sets out below:
1. How personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the website.
2. How the information is used by us
3. With whom the information may be shared and for what purpose(s)
4. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
5. The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected through our website
6. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
Global Recruitment Consulting Ltd trading as ‘Global Retail Recruitment’ is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others. Global Recruitment Consulting Ltd trading as ‘Global Retail Recruitment’ collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
We request information from the user on our online registration forms. Here a user must provide contact information and information regarding the type of work you are seeking and your skills, qualifications and experience. This information is used to enable us to provide you with work-finding services. If we have trouble processing your application, this contact information is used to get in touch with you. Global Recruitment Consulting Ltd trading as ‘Global Retail Recruitment’ does not use this information for any other purpose.
When you visit Globalretailrecruitment.com we use ?cookie? technology to try to make that experience simple, personalised and meaningful. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or any similar device you use to access the internet e.g. smart phone, tablet or other mobile device when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about you?re use of the website. A number of cookies Globalretailrecruitment.com use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
- create a specific log-in session for a visitor the website in order that page requests by that visitor are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- recognise when a visitor to Globalretailrecruitment.com has visited before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website and allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- collect statistical information about how our visitors use the website(s) so that we can improve the website(s) and learn which parts are most popular to visitors;
Some of the cookies used by Globalretailrecruitment.com are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user?s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our clients. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Global Recruitment Consulting Ltd trading as ‘Global Retail Recruitment’ is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Correction/Updating Personal Information:
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as home address), we will endeavour to provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal data provided to us. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Changes